Vonaq’s RapidTrace 1200 is a feature rich Graphical Handheld TDR / Cable Fault Locator.
To ensure accurate, efficient and rapid CAT3-6, Twisted Pair, Twin and Earth or any metallic cabling fault locations at short and long distances you need the RapidTrace 1200 TDR / Cable Fault Locator.
Watch our short demonstration video to see what the RapidTrace TDR / Cable Fault Locator is capable of:
Key Benfits :
- The RapidTrace 1200 TDR / Cable Fault Locator has a 11 measurement ranges from 0.5m to 6000m (6km) and is accurate to 1% 25, 50, 75 & 100ohm Selectable Cable Impedance
- The TDR / Cable Fault Locator 's Memory capacity allows users to store up to 50 saved traces
- Historical data can be uploaded to the RapidTrace 1200 TDR / Cable Fault Locator for comparison with current measurements
- Using pre determined gain and pulse width and with only 5 control buttons, all major operating and setting parameters can be easily accessed on the TDR / Cable Fault Locator
- The TDR / Cable Fault Locator has a built in Tone Generator for Pair Tracing/Identification
- The USB 2.0 interface with Windows compatible software "TraceXtra" gives the user an option to download and analyse saved traces to a windows PC form the TDR / Cable Fault Locator
- The USB interface of the TDR / Cable Fault Locator also allows the user to upload saved traces from PC hard disk to the unit
- The RapidTrace 1200 TDR / Cable Fault Locator comes with 3 YEARS WARRANTY
So if you are a:
- Telecommunication’s Company responsible for large phone/data cable runs
- Data/network cabling installer
- CCTV/Satellite TV (Coaxial cable) installer
- Electrician or responsible for any other types of metallic cable installations
The RapidTrace 1200 TDR / Cable Fault Locator is the perfect fault detection tool for you.