Vonaq’s RapidTrace 1100 is a feature rich, cost effective Graphical Handheld TDR / Cable Fault Locator.
To ensure accurate, efficient and rapid CAT3-6, Twisted Pair, Twin and Earth or any metallic cabling fault locations at short and long distances you need the RapidTrace 1100 TDR / Cable Fault Locator.
Key Benefits :
- This TDR / Cable Fault Locator is suitable for testing all Communication CAT (3-6) , Power Cabling , coaxial and mains power cabling
- The RapidTrace 1100 TDR / Cable Fault Locator has a 11 measurement ranges from 0.5m to 3500m (3.5km) and is accurate to 1%
- The TDR / Cable Fault Locator has 25, 50, 75 & 100ohm Selectable Cable Impedances
- Using pre determined gain and pulse width on the TDR / Cable Fault Locator, all major operating and setting parameters can be easily accessed
- The RapidTrace TDR / Cable Fault Locator has a built in Tone Generator for Pair Tracing/Identification
- The LCD of the TDR / Cable Fault Locator has an ultra bright electroluminescent backlight to ensure good readability in all lighting conditions
- Advanced signal processing techniques enable the RapidTrace TDR / Cable Fault Locator to find opens, short circuits, splices, taps, water ingress and other more elusive impedance mismatches.
- The TDR / Cable Fault Locator's built in oscillator (tone generator) also provides a tone for pair tracing and identification.
- Selectable cable impedance matching, along with variable velocity factor, enable the RapidTrace TDR / Cable Fault Locator to be used to test all metallic cables with graphical results and fault distances displayed on a 64 x 128 dot matrix LCD.
- The RapidTrace 700 TDR / Cable Fault Locator comes with 3 YEARS WARRANTY
So if you are a:
- Telecommunication’s Company responsible for large phone/data cable runs
- Data/network cabling installer
- CCTV / Satellite TV (Coaxial cable) installer
- Electrician or responsible for any other types of metallic cable installations
The RapidTrace 1100 TDR / Cable Fault Locator is the cable fault locator for you.