BL1400a Dual Port Gige and SIngle Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester
The BL14000a is one of the worlds first 1 & 10 Gigabit Ethernet Testers and has many feature rich benefits such as:
- This Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports Gige Dual ports testing, anytime, anywhere
- This advanced 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports throughput testing, Generate multistream traffic up to 10Gbit/s line rate on optical, 1Gbit/s line rate on copper and optical multi-ports, Ethernet frames, IP packets layer 1/2/3/4 with BERT.Powerful built-in PACKET CAPTURE and analysis functions regarding all packets, filtered or event triggered option.
- Cable BERT on copper port, BERT in Unframed mode on fiber optical port with the BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester.
- The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports packet analysis such as Jitter, FCS errors, L3/L4 checksum errors, Round Trip Delay (RTD), Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), packet loss, sequence errors.
- IP application test such as Ping, ARP, Trace Route, DNS, and DHCP are supported by The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester .
- RFC2544: BL1400A Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester's RFC2544 network benchmark testing supports throughput, latency, frame loss, and back-to-back frames without loss, all varying frame sizes defined in RFC 2544 standard on optical 1000/100FX, on copper 10/100/1000 BASE-T and on 10GE XFP.
- Powerful monitoring function such as Tap and VLAN scan on dual ports, VLAN id and Q-in-Q up to stacking 3 VLANs is supported by The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester .
- Packet statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, fewer than 64 byte (runt) frame, jumbo frame with global and filtered.
- Cable diagnostics (TDR) such as cable fault, irregular impedance, cable length.
- The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).
- Configurable QoS such as CoS, TOS, and DSCP.
- Optical power measurement.
- Simplifies the troubleshooting of IPTV services at the residential gateway.
- File Manager: Copy test results, test log files, screen capture files, and configuration files into USB memory card.
|Type||10GE (XFP)||Port 1 RJ45||SFP||Port 2 RJ45||SFP|
RJ45 port: for 10/100 1000 Base-Tx Interface
SFP port: for 100M FX or 1G-SX/LX Interface
XFP port: for 10GE interface.
Key Benefits and features of the BL1400A Gigabit & 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester:
- The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports hybrid user interface (UI) with graphical color touch-screen and also keypad at the same time, user-friendly.
- Multi-physical ports such as 1 10GE XFP, 2 fiber 100FX, 1000 BASE-SX/LX/ZX and 2 copper 10/100/1000 BASE-T on one platform is supported by The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester
- This advanced dual port Gigabit Ethernet Tester / 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports multi-stream traffic generation and analysis including layer 1/2/3/4 packets and fully customized packets with BERT.
- Built-in PACKET CAPTURE and analysis functions with all packets and filtered option on dual ports or one port is supported by The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester
- Supports statistics measurement such as utilization, VLAN, control frame and packets, uni/multi/broadcasts, under 64 Byte frame, Jumbo frame and etc.
- Supports filtering measurement such as Round Trip Delay, Jitter, Packet Arrival Interval (PAI), Checksum error, Duplication error.
- The BL1400A 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester supports in-depth powerful dual ports monitoring like tap and VLAN scan.
- This advanced Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester Supports Packet Flooding including MAC/VLAN/IP/Payload.
- Supports media converter function between optical and copper physical port.
- Ethernet and IP advanced connectivity testing such as ARP, Ping, Trace Route, DHCP, and DNS.
- Supports cable diagnostics. It utilizes TDR to detect and identify cable faults, perform estimation cable length, identify irregular impedance on metallic paired cable, twisted pair.
- Precise loopback testing at layer 2 (MAC) and layer 3 (IP).
- Powerful Ethernet network troubleshooting tool kit and performance measurement tool kit.
- Be able to upload and download a new software version and test results via FTP.
- File Manager: Be able to copy testing results, log files, screen capture files, and configuration files to USB memory card.
Specifications of The BL1400A Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Tester:
1 optical XFP, 2 optical SFP, 1000 BASE-SX/LX/ZX and 100 FX.
2 copper 10/100/1000 BASE-T.
Auxiliary RJ45 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet port.
USB (Universal Serial Bus).
Size: 172.5 x 227 x 58.5 (mm)
Weight: 1.3(kg) with battery.
Battery - 0.3 (kg)
5.7 color TFT-LCD display screen
DC adaptor: 14 V to 21 V Removable/Rechargeable lithium ion batteries
Battery life: 3 hour typical, 8 hour in standby mode
2GByte SD Card™ card included